Saturday 11 June 2011

Operating the screen

In 2009 Sri Lanka Cricket team came to Pakistan to play One day matches series in National Stadium Karachi & Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. Later the matches played at Gaddafi stadium Lahore instead of National Stadium Karachi for security reasons.
I operated Big Screen Numeric section during live matches. in the day of practice when sri lankan team in the ground for practice I designed new graphical massages to show on Digital video screen. Kumara Sangakkara & Dilshan encouraged me when they met at control room.

Shahzad Bashir operating the Big Screen during Live match Pakistan vs Srilanka
 I designed new massages to show on Big Screen during live match like " Congratulations Pakistan / Sri Lanka, 1st , 2nd , 3rd ODI Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, Welcome to Gaddafi Stadium Lahore, Drink Break, Free Hit, Maiden Over, Out of Park, Nice Shot etc.



It was very good experience to me because the crowed was very excited and stadium was house full. When I showed numeric section slides on screen crowed enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment